Safelincs' 6 litre AFFF foam fire extinguisher with 10 year warranty, designed with superior semi-shell. Foam extinguishers can be used on soft furnishings, paper, wood and flammable liquids.
- Extinguisher Rating 13A 113B
10 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the UK
- Kitemarked (BS EN3: 1996) and CE marked
- Stored pressure AFFF foam fire extinguisher
- Universal head design allows the extinguisher to be serviced with generic tools
- Semi-shell design
- Durable phosphate & polythene lining
- Our manufacturing process is BAFE certified
- Supplied with: "J type" wall bracket
- Easy to read pressure gauge
Pressure Gauge Explanation
The fire extinguisher pressure gauge is used to indicate the pressure inside an extinguisher. This pressure can fluctuate depending on the temperature of the extinguisher. Below is an explanation of the different lines on the gauge.
Gauges manufactured to EN3 show three lines:
- The left hand line (1) indicates the lowest pressure at the minimum operating temperature permissible
- The middle line (2) indicates the pressure at a temperature of + 20?C (room temperature)
- The right hand line (3) indicates the maximum pressure at the maximum operating temperature permissible
As long as the needle is within the green area between line 1 and 3, the extinguisher is safe to use. Depending on the type of extinguisher the lines on the gauge represent different operating temperatures. For a powder extinguisher the gauge represents the following:
|Left Line (Line 1) ||Middle Line (Line 2) ||Right Line (Line 3) |
|-20?C ||+20?C ||+60?C|
This is the technical data for the 6ltr Foam Fire Extinguisher - Safelincs.
|Discharge Range (min)
||5°C to 60°C
||9 bar at 20°C
Q. Do your extinguishers come fully serviced and ready to use on delivery?
All our portable fire extinguishers are supplied fully charged and ready for use. Wheeled fire extinguishers with large capacity might require initial filling and charging. The product listing will explain this. There are options on the website if you are required to have your extinguishers commissioned on-site and we also offer a full installation service. These additional services will require an engineer to visit your site to carry out the work required.
Q. What height should extinguishers be installed at?
The height at which to install extinguishers depends on the total weight of that particular extinguisher. If the weight of the extinguisher is less than 4kg, the top of the handle should be 1.5m above ground level when installed. If the mass weight is more than 4kg, the top of the handle should be 1.0m above ground level. When there is a combination of the two, both can be set at the height of the heaviest extinguisher.
Q. Can I request fire extinguisher certification?
Extinguisher certification is included in the extinguisher commissioning charge. You can add this on to your order either online or over the telephone. We also offer nationwide extinguisher servicing.
Q. Are photoluminescent wall signs included in the price of the extinguisher installation?
No, you need to add them to your order.