Low Cost Delivery From €7.95 ex VAT Secure Online Payments with our quick & easy checkout 30 Day Peace of Mind with our easy returns policy Free After Fire Replacement on essential fire safety products
PAT Testing Services
Is your portable electrical equipment PAT Tested?
Since 2007 it has been compulsory to regularly test all portable electrical appliances (SI 299)
- To Protect you and your employees
- To prevent damage to equipment and property
Any portable appliance which can be unplugged and moved to a different location must be periodically tested and certified fit for use. This includes everything from kettles, toasters & hair dryers to computers, hand tools, cooking appliances etc.
Small and light usage businesses, shops, offices, schools and hotels may require testing only once every 2-4 years.
Heavier users, building sites, workshops, commercial kitchens and equipment used by the public may require testing every 3-12 months.
Without up-to-date certification, your insurance may be invalid
Who needs to test?
- All employers who provide a service to the public, particularly businesses with employees
- Schools & Colleges, Councils, Pubs & Restaurants, Health & Care establishments
- Sports & Leisure Facilities, Retail Businesses, Builders & Service Providers
- Church, Community & Public Buildings
What needs to be tested?
Failed appliances cannot be used until repaired and passed fit for use.
- Economic service tailored to the individual customer
- Staff qualified to satisfy the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Regulations (2007)
- State of the art electronic equipment to test for damage, earth bond, polarity and insulation
- Tests conducted at the customer's premises (if necessary, outside business hours).
- Each appliance certified and labelled.
- Each test recorded, records stored for 5 years
Sales and Customer Service
If you have any queries or would like to place an order, please contact our customer service team. If we are not available, please leave a message, including your phone number, and we shall return your call as soon as possible.
- Telephone: 042 9756509
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Micom Fire Solutions Ireland Ltd.
Lower Main Street