The pull-release unit is designed for use with the outwards opening panic bolts allowing emergency access from both sides of the door. If the unit is fitted with a cooper emergency bolt with alarm device, the alarm will be activated by access through either side of the door.
- Fitted to the outside of a fire door
- Allows emergency escape from the inside and access from the outside
- Suitable for internal fire doors only
- Surface mounts onto the door on a steel backplate
- Connects directly to a cooper bolt mounted on the "push" side of the door
- If used in conjunction with an alarmed cooper bolt the alarm will sound
- Manufactured in the UK
- Not supplied with the Cooper Outward Opening Emergency Bolt
This is the technical data for the Pull release for use with Cooper Bolt Outward Opening.
Q. Is the Cooper Emergency Bolt British Standard certified?
The cooper bolt comprises of a bolt and a key lock. There are no British Standards for bolt locking devices with a key reset. It is a one action operation, which Fire Authorities require in an emergency situation.